Phanteks SK PWM DRGB fan
Boasting nine blades and operating at 500 ~1500 RPM, this fan produces voluminous airflow to efficiently remove heat from the components and system. Its PWM capability delivers precise speed control to hit a perfect balance between cooling performance and noise level. The anti-vibration rubber padding allows stable operation, and the unique rigid frame enables excellent structure strength.
With built-in D-RGB LEDs, this fan adds gorgeous lighting to your rig. In addition to a 4-pin PWM fan connector, each fan features a 3-pin D-RGB cable that supports daisy-chain, so you can connect multiple D-RGB fans or other peripherals together to a Phanteks D-RGB case, controller or a compatible motherboard.
Available in 120mm and 140mm.
- The SK fans are high airflow focused fans, thanks to their 9-bladed design. Perfectly suited to be used as case fans.
- With PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) capabilities built in, the SK fan offers precise speed control for optimized fan curves.
- Vibrations and noise are reduced with the included rubber dampeners and the unique rigid frame design.
- The SK fans are equipped with a silent sleeve bearing, “Rifle Bearing”. Combined with a rigid frame and included Rubber Dampeners, the SK fans can operate in silence while providing optimized performance.
- With 12 D-RGB LEDs integrated in the hub, the SK D-RGB fan provides a smooth and even lighting effect in all blades.
- The SK D-RGB fans come with D-RGB Daisy-Chain connectors that offer easy cable management and are compatible with all Phanteks D-RGB case products.