Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Phanteks PH-TC14CS_BL 140mm UFB (Updraft Floating Balance) CPU Cooler
- 700 RPM - 1200 RPM +/- 10% w/ PWM
- 45.1CFM - 78.1 CFM w/ PWM
- Aluminum & Copper
Phanteks PH-TC14CS, the C type single tower thermal radiator design uses the latest aerospace technology. By using P.A.T.S to increase cooling performance and C.P.S.C Technology to enhance thermal conductivity, heat will easily dissipate, creating an opportunity for greater overclocking. Combined with Dual Phanteks PH-F140 Premium 140mm Fans with PWM adapter, easy-to-install SoliSku mounting kit and PH-NDC thermal compound, Phanteks PH-TC14CS is setting the new standard of today’s CPU cooling.
- Exclusive P.A.T.S (Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield)P.A.T.S (Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield) will greatly increase the cooling performance and reliability while deflecting other thermal radiation from other heat sources, such as the GPU, South Bridge, North Bridge, etc. P.A.T.S, ran at a long period, will display significantly better results in an enclosure, closed environment, than a tech station, open environment. In extreme conditions, PATS is able to withstand temperatures of up to 200 degrees Celcius. P.A.T.S is environmental friendly and non-toxic.
- Exclusive C.P.S.C (Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology)C.P.S.C (Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology) is a brand new technologic forming deposit that displaces heat onto corresponding metals at a quicker rate. With this technology, the Phanteks PH-TC14CS enhances thermal conductivity on the soldered surfaces of the heat-pipes through the copper deposits.
- Five 8mm heat-pipesDesigned with C type Single tower radiator; the PH-TC14CS has five ?8mm heat-pipes linearly aligned to ensure optimal cooling. This cooler is made to have the least amount of air and thermal resistance.
- Dual premium 140mm fansPhanteks PH-F140 premium 140mm fans with PWM adapter, uses Updraft Floating Balance (U.F.B) bearing, nine Maelstrom Vortex Booster (M.V.B) blades, and Maelstrom Air-Fort Optimization (M.A.F.O) drive system to achieve massive airflow and perfect dynamic balance. to reduce noise level, the fan emits a low dBA with the support of the anti-acoustic rubber-bar to help eliminate vibration.
- Broad compatibilityThe SoliSku universal mounting kit provides an easy-to-install rotational backplate for Intel LGA 2011/1155/1156/11366/775. AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 ( stock backplate required ).
- Superb thermal compound includedThe PH-NDC is a superb quality thermal compound for heatsinks. It is made of high-purity nano diamond like particles to improve the thermal conductance between components. The generated heat caused by the CPU will transfer to the heatsink, without reduction in efficiency and resistance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy