Here's a little stereo headset that is all about versatility. The plugs fit in your ears without the need to adjust a frame, and the microphone position is easily adjustable as well. Then there's the connection, which can be either a regular 3.5mm plug, or a USB plug.
The ear canal speakers have great sound isolation, keeping ambient noise from disturbing you, and the noise-canceling microphone does the same for anyone you might be talking to. Made by Plantronics, who manufactured Neil Armstrong's headset when he walked on the moon, so you know they have plenty of experience. Its four foot cord makes it comfortable to use whether connected to your desktop or your laptop. Whether you're using Skype, Windows Live or Yahoo! Messenger, you can be sure you're getting through.
So look around, check the price, remember the quality, and make up your own mind. But if you need a compact, comfortable headset that is easily portable, this just might be the one you're looking for.
- Noise-isolating EarbudsPlantronics' noise-isolation technology plus the in-ear design effectively blocks out ambient noise for optimized sound quality.
- Noise-cancelling MicrophoneThe noise-canceling microphone minimizes background noise for optimal voice clarity, so you can speak softly for privacy.
- Convenient In-line ControlsWith the convenient in-line controls and mute switch, adjust the volume or mute the microphone easily.
- Plug-and-play ConvenienceThe Plantronics .Audio 480 plugs into any audio device featuring a standard 3.5mm audio jack. A convenient USB adapter is included for plug-and-play convenience.
- Superior PortabilityWith a low-profile design and stowable microphone boom, the Plantronics .Audio 480 folds away easily into the included carrying case so you can bring it anywhere with you.