- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Plugable USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA/HDMI Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 2048x1152 Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP, and Mac 10.14+
- MULTIPLE DISPLAYS - Connect multiple USB 3.0 display adapters to your computer to expand your screen space with up to 6 additional 2048x1152 HDMI, DVI, or VGA displays (one 1080p display per adapter)
- BOOST PRODUCTIVITY - Maximize your productivity and workspace. With multiple displays, you’re able to get more done in less time especially on tasks that have you working across a handful of windows and tabs
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE - Easily stow in any backpack or laptop bag, taking up roughly the same space as a pack of playing cards. No external power adapter needed
- WINDOWS AND MAC - Drivers for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7/7 / XP are available via Windows Update or download. Drivers for MacOS 10.14+ are available for download.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Featuring the DisplayLink DL-3100 graphics chipset, the Plugable UGA-3000 allows you to add additional HDMI, DVI, or VGA monitors to virtually any Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor, up to six on Windows PCs and four on macOS). Multitask with a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
Connect multiple USB 3.0 display adapters to your computer to expand your screen space by up to six additional 2048x1152 displays (1920x1080 with analog VGA).
If you're doing information work; looking at one document while editing another, researching, or generally working on several things at once, having multiple displays is indispensable.
Easily stows in any backpack or laptop bag, taking up roughly the same space as a pack of playing cards, no external power adapter needed.
We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
|Image Quality||Up to 2048x1152 resolution at 60Hz refresh rate with 32-bit True Color|
|Display Connections||Built-in DVI, includes DVI to HDMI adapter and DVI to VGA adapter|
|Host Connection||USB 3.0 works on USB 2.0 systems with reduced performance, or USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 with adapter|
|Hardware Requirements||Works on systems with as little as 2Ghz processing power and 2GB RAM|
|Windows||Windows 10 / 8.x / 7 are supported., Windows users can download DisplayLink drivers from Plugable that are verified to provide the best experience., Windows drivers can also be installed by Windows Update (internet connection required)., Not compatible with Windows 10 S Mode or Windows RT.|
|macOS||MacOS 10.14+ is supported., Mac users can download DisplayLink drivers or the DisplayLink Manager from Plugable that are verified to provide the best experience.|
|Chrome OS and Linux||Chrome OS and Chromebooks not supported., Linux is not supported.|
|Gaming and HD Video||USB speed limitations prevent smooth playback with full-screen HD videos, and games suffer similar performance limitations or don't work at all since no direct hardware access (DirectX) is possible.|
|Digital Copy Protection||Does not support HDCP and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or any other copy-protected content.|
|Other Limitations||Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters such as MCT / J5 / SMSC., Requires WDDM compatible graphics drivers. Some legacy graphics drivers (Intel HD4000 and prior) do not support mirror/cloned external displays in Windows 10.|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Plugable Technologies Return Policy