Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Plugable USB 2.0 Wireless N 802.11n 150 Mbps Nano WiFi Network Adapter (Realtek RTL8188EUS Chipset) Plug and Play for Windows
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- COMPACT WiFi - Add 802.11n (Wi-Fi 4) Wireless N network connectivity at up to 150Mbps in an incredibly small package. Perfect to upgrade an older computer or bypass a broken wireless card. 2.4GHz support only. Does not support 5GHz WiFi
- WINDOWS COMPATIBLE - Driver downloads provided for Windows 10, 8.x, and 7. Not compatible with Windows RT. Uses the Realtek RTL8188EUS chipset. Automatically installs in Windows 10 and 8.x with another active network connection
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY - Backwards compatible with Wireless G and B networks and USB 1.1 ports. Supports Ad-hoc and Infrastructure modes. Please note: Windows 10 and 8.x do not support using wireless adapters to create a hotspot (Ad-hoc network)
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
MAIN OVERVIEW FEATURES:
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: No
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 150 Mbit/s
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: External
- Device Supported: Notebook
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Plugable Technologies Return Policy