Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Plugable USB 2.0 4-Port High Speed Hub with 12.5W Power Adapter.
- FEATURES - The USB 2.0 4-Port High Speed Hub enables you to add up to 4 additional USB devices. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection. Requires no driver installation
- COMPATIBILITY - Forwards and backwards compatible with all USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 host controllers and devices on Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix computers at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps. Hub supports USB 1.1 Standard Battery Charging
- DESIGN - Master blue power LED. Sleek piano black glossy finish. Compact and portable design
- NOTES - Some Apple devices such as SuperDrive will not work when connected through any USB hub. Charge and sync only works with BC 1.1 compatible devices
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
The Plugable USB2-HUB4BC is a four-port hub that instantly adds four USB 2.0 ports to your laptop or desktop using a single USB port. It's great for laptop or Ultrabook with inadequate number of USB ports, or relocating one of the rear ports of your desktop for easy access. In addition to data syncing at USB 2.0 standard, the gadget also complies with USB Battery Charging 1.1 Standard (BC 1.1) to charge compatible devices fast with up to 12.5W output. The included AC adapter is required for fast charging function, or when high-current devices are connected to your computer via the hub. This hub can be used as a standalone charger, without the need of connecting to a host computer.
The Plugable USB2-HUB4BC is among the first of USB 2.0 hubs that do everything existing USB hubs do, plus has support for the Battery Charging Standard (BC 1.1). So it’s a no-compromise solution for both gaining extra USB ports, and for charging the newer generation of BC Standard compliant devices.
* Apple Notes
Note that some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
- USB 2.0 4-port hub with premium 12.5W power supply
- Support for the USB Battery Charging Standard (BC 1.1) specification
- Charges non-BC 1.1 Standard compliant devices at USB 2.0 standard rate: 500mA with computer on
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Plugable Technologies Return Policy