Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Plugable Travel USB Hub and Network Adapter - 3-Port USB 3.0, 1-Port Ethernet
- CONNECT ANYWHERE - Upgrade your tablet, laptop, or PC to wired Gigabit Ethernet speeds via USB-C or USB 3.0 - USB Type-C and USB-A / 3.0 cables included. Expand your USB 3.0 connectivity with this travel-friendly 3 port hub.
- PORTABLE DESIGN - Featuring a compact aluminum frame, this sturdy hub is travel-friendly and easy to tuck away. All USB ports are located on one side to reduce clutter and maximize accessibility.
- YOUR SETUP, YOUR CHOICE - Includes two detachable, 19"/50cm cables for compatibility across both USB C and USB 3.0 connection types
- PLUG AND PLAY - Drivers are built-in to Windows 10, 8.1, most Macs with macOS/OSX, most Linux distributions, as well as Chrome OS systems. Windows 7 drivers available via download with existing internet connection. Hub does not support stand-alone charging.
- PEACE OF MIND - All of our products are backed with a full one-year warranty and personal US-based email support as long as you own the device.
The Plugable USB3-HUB3ME pigtail adapter instantly adds three USB 3.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer via USB host connection. This is great for Ultrabook or slim notebook with limited number of ports, or upgrading your desktop or laptop to 1000Mbps wired network for faster HD video streaming, gaming, web browsing, network storage and more. And thanks to its pigtail design, lightweight construction, small footprint and USB-powered design, this cable adapter is a truly portable solution you can take anywhere with your laptop.
- 3-port USB 3.0 bus powered hub with 10/100/1000 gigabit RJ45 network adapter (powered from USB port, no external power adapter)
- Built-in 12 inch USB cable
- Compatible with most Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, Linux (kernels 3.0 and later), and Unix systems
- Fully plug and play, no drivers required for hub (built-in Ethernet adapter does require driver installation) (individual devices / USB 3.0 host controller may require drivers), devices can be hot-plugged
- Features single VIA VL812 Rev B2 hub chipset with the latest v9091 firmware for maximum compatibility and performance with most USB 3.0 host controllers
- ASIX AX88179 USB 3.0 gigabit Ethernet chipset
- Sleek piano black glossy UV clear coat finish, 3 ports on top with 1 port in front to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessibility
- USB over-current protection supporting up to 900mA per port (limited to maximum USB bus power available from host computer)
- Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5Gbps (640MBps – transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent)
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed devices (rates up to 480Mbps), and USB 1.1 Full/Low Speed devices (rates 12/1.5 Mbps)
- Microsoft Windows systems should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates for best results. Apple Mac OS X and Linux / Unix systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility.
- Not recommended for use with older Texas Instruments, Fresco Logic, Etron, or Wistron USB 3.0 host controllers.
- This hub is not a standalone charger and will not charge phones or tablets as it has no special charging functionality for charging an iPad, iPhone, or other tablet and smartphone devices with or without a PC connected. It is not BC 1.1 / 1.2 compatible.
- Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
- This hub is not recommended for use with USB 3.0 PCI-e add-on cards for older Apple Mac Pro systems because of limitations in their software support for USB 3.0 hubs.
- 2.4 Ghz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth and WiFi adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting wireless devices to a USB 2.0 port is recommended for best results.
Plug into any laptop or desktop currently limited to 10/100 Ethernet, and benefit from faster transfers on your Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet network. In practice, most machines will see up to a doubling of network speed by moving from 100Mbs Fast Ethernet to 1000Mbs Gigabit Ethernet via USB 2.0, and could see up to ten times the gain on USB 3.0.
Microsoft signed 32/64-bit drivers for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP. Not compatible with ARM-based Windows RT systems (MS Surface, Asus ASUS VivoTab RT). Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.10. Linux kernels 3.9 and later includes driver (3.8 and earlier require rebuild of kernel module from source). Not compatible with Android tablets, Tivo Series 2, Wii or other non-PC/Mac platforms.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Plugable Technologies Return Policy