Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Plugable USB Hub with Charging - USB 3.0, 7-Port, 60W
- Plugable's flagship USB 3.0 7-Port SuperSpeed Hub. Includes our most robust power adapter ever, capable of a massive 60 watts at 12V 5A, enough to power and charge
- Expand USB connectivity by connecting up to seven USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection. Compatible with most Windows
- Microsoft Windows systems should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates. Apple Mac OS X and Linux / Unix systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility.
- Hub supports the USB Battery Charging 1.2 Standard (BC 1.2) for unique charge and data sync functionality that most hubs do not have.
- Supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps (640MBps). Backwards compatible with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and hosts
- All of our products are backed with a 1 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
A Great Accessory for Your Desktop, Laptop, or Tablet Computer
The sleek, versatile Plugable USB3-HUB7BC USB 3.0 Hub with Charging does everything your existing USB hubs do, while providing support for the Battery Charging Standard (BC 1.2). It supports plug-and-pay & hot-plugged feature for easy operation. The Plugable USB3-HUB7BC is a no-compromise solution for both gaining extra USB ports and getting the ability to charge the newer generation of BC 1.2 compliant devices.
Add up to Seven USB 3.0 Ports to Your Computer
Never again will you be short on USB ports! Once hooked up to your computer* through the included USB 3.0 host cable, the Plugable USB3-HUB7BC instantly gives you seven additional USB 3.0 ports, so you can simultaneously connect multiple USB-enabled peripherals to your computer.
* This hub works with any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. It's compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, Linux (kernels 3.0 and later), and Unix systems.
The USB 3.0 ports deliver screaming-fast data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, allowing data to move quickly between devices, ideal for high-throughput devices such as USB hard drives, flash drives, and USB video adapters. They are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 hi-speed devices (rates up to 480Mbps), and USB 1.1 full-/low-speed devices (rates 12/1.5 Mbps).
*Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent.
USB port has become the method of choice to power and charge a range of battery-powered devices from headsets and controllers to phones and tablets. Some of those mobile devices have adopted proprietary mechanisms to draw more power than USB 3.0 was designed to allow, which has caused confusion about charging.
That is being solved by the Battery Charging (BC 1.2) Standard - when both the device and the hub/charger are BC Standard compliant, it can charge at a faster rate (up to 1.5A) in a standard way.
Both charge and dedicated charging (DCP) are supported, along with support for other exclusive charging signals when being used as a stand-alone charger if the phone or tablet also supports these modes.
Additionally, with built-in USB over-current protection, this hub supports a maximum current of up to 900mA per port (up to 1.5A for BC 1.2 devices), protecting your device from damage.
Plug-and-Play & Hot-plugged Feature
This hub is fully plug-and-play; no drivers required (individual devices / USB 3.0 host controller may require drivers). Its hot-plugged feature allows you to connect/disconnect USB-enabled peripherals without powering down the system.
Sleek, Clutter-free Design
Professional matte black finish with all seven ports on one side minimizes cable clutter and maximizes accessibility.
This bub features two VIA VL811+ hub chipsets with the latest v9095 firmware for maximum compatibility and performance with most USB 3.0 host controllers. This firmware also allows the hub to be a stand-alone (not connected to host computer) smart USB charger, which is able to select the best charging mechanism for the attached device.
- Microsoft Windows systems should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates for best results. Apple Mac OS X and Linux / Unix systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility.
- Not recommended for use with older Texas Instruments, Fresco Logic, Etron, or Wistron USB 3.0 host controllers.
- This hub can act as a standalone charger and can charge phones and tablets as it has special charging functionality for charging iPads, iPhones, and other tablets and smartphone devices. It is also BC 1.1 / 1.2 compatible.
- Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
- This hub is not recommended for use with USB 3.0 PCI-e add-on cards for older Apple Mac Pro systems because of limitations in their software support for USB 3.0 hubs.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth and WiFi adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting wireless devices to a USB 2.0 port is recommended for best results.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy