Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Lian Li DK-02 Black Aluminum Computer Desk (Computer Case with Legs)
Pros: - The tempered glass looks good, especially when you add lighting.
- The ability to raise and lower the desk in a neat feature.
- The concept of not having a computer case separate from your desk is cool.
Cons: - Very pricey and poor customer service. I've sent numerous emails and haven't received a response. (No US based support)
- This desk/case is not meant for water cooling, the air flow is horrible. If you want to add 360mm radiators on the sides, the fans must try to suck the air from 1/2 inch port holes from the bottom of the desk.
- This does not come with good cable management, there's no way to hide the wires within the viewing area. I added a custom sheet of plexi-glass with white vinyl to hide all wires underneath (definitely a pain).
- The drawer is very flimsy, it's held by a groove and 4 screws on the side. The leather insert they provide is a joke, it doesn't fit.
Other Thoughts: - I would only recommend buying this desk if you really need to save space and you have the money to spend.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Creative Inspire 51MF0390AA003 2.1 Inspire S2 Wireless Speaker System
Pros: The sound quality is okay and the speakers are small & convenient.
Cons: The main speaker can't be removed from the bass, so setting it up on a desk against a wall can be a challenge.
The volume of the speakers are integrated with the OS, which is a bad design in my opinion.
Pros: Looks like it has a side vent, but really doesn't.
Cons: This video card is horrible, at least in 3way SLI. The frame rates are very poor. I had all three video cards set up in 3way SLI and I was getting 15-20 fps. I checked, double checked and triple checked my configuration, everything was set correctly (games, bios, and software) and drivers were up to date. My motherboard supports 3way SLI, power supply is SLI compliant with the correct connections, and my memory is also SLI ready. I am highly unsatisfied and would like to warn anyone intested in this video card: DON'T BUY IT!
Other Thoughts: Free Games = A hassle with RMAs.READ FULL REVIEW