Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse
Pros: - Good mouse
- Robust software settings
Cons: - A little small for big hands
- The grips on the side are basically just for show, especially if you have annoying sweaty hands, they get slippery too quickly
- Mouse will not last you more than 3 years if you use any more than casually. Rubber on left side (thumb side) for grip has come loose from adhesive after only 2.5 years and that's unacceptable for something of this price point. Razer you need to up your game or you are on your way out, I've bought hardware from you for years for enthusiast rigs and this is absolutely terrible workmanship. It's like a child super glued this grip on, and the same exact thing happened with my Razer Mamba, but the micro-switches inside the mouse lost reliability before it became a problem....
Other Thoughts: - Would recommend to no one as a casual user does not need this tier of mouse hardware and that's all its good for.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Good looking, sleek and easy to install
- FAST, not the absolute best in the SSD market but you can't beat these for the price, especially on a budget build that you still want to make FAST
Cons: - Connectors feel a little flimsy, but if you're not already gentle with your components, you should probably just buy a pre-built.
Other Thoughts: - Would recommend 10/10READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Razer Kraken Pro Over Ear PC Gaming and Music Headset- Black
Pros: - They have great sound quality
- They looks pretty cool overall
Cons: - They are not for people with big heads or big ears, if you have either, do yourself a favor and looks somewhere else, or up your budget if you're set on this brand.
- The mic will pickup whats going on in your headphones, so don't watch H3H3 when your overly critical youtube friends are in the teamspeak if you know what I mean.
- The first pair I bought broke from trying to put the things on my head... be gentle if you have a big skull and you still go with these.