Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - They sound great. I listen to a lot of bass-heavy music, and it came through beautifully in these.
- They fit securely to the head and don't come loose. Some could find the snuggness uncomfortable, but it didn't bother me, even with glasses.
- A charge typically lasted me a week or more using them at the gym, and recharged in a couple of hours.
- Paired easily (at first) and rarely dropped the connection, even between walls and 30+ feet away from my phone.
- I sweat buckets at the gym and it never seem to cause a problem. This was the primary reason I chose this particular set, and it seems to live up to the 'sweat-proof' claim.
Cons: - Power button is AWFUL. Right out of the box it worked fine, but within a week or two it stops making reliable connection and you just kind of have to hold it and hope it works, try pushing at different angles, etc. My first one the power button eventually stopped working entirely and I had to RMA it. The new pair was good, again for about 2 weeks, at which point is lost the "click" to let you know you'd successfully pushed it down. Then I had intermittent problems with it functioning at all, but not as bad as my first pair.
- Pairing issues. It stopped pairing, I factory reset them per tech's advice and it worked for a day, then it quit again and even a reset didn't make them detectable by any devices.
- It also stopped charging and powering on at all. My 2nd headset, within a month of receiving it, is completely dead. I'm deciding whether I want to bother with another RMA or just find a new pair. This has been the single most frustrating experience I've ever had with a pair of headphones.
Other Thoughts: When they work, they work great. Sadly they spend enough time not working that it's just not worth it for me to keep fighting with them. A very expensive headset for how unreliable they are.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Patriot Razzo 16GB Flash Drive (USB2.0 Portable) Model PSF16GRUSB
Pros: Quick, large, cheap
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
Pros: Lots of space, good speeds, no problems for a while.
Cons: Shortly after I bought this I got a knocking noise inside my PC. I assumed it was my newly acquired 3870x2 making noise and let it slide. This morning I woke up and this drive was toast, and the PC was silent. While it took 8-9 months to actually die, it started going out really quickly and never registered a SMART error or anything (even though it died in a manner you would expect to be very SMART predictable). I am not impressed.
Other Thoughts: I think I posted a glowing review the first week or so I had it, so this is just a followup. While it worked it was great, but I've never had a drive die so fast, so while I am filing my seagate RMA, I will also be placing an order for a Western Digital drive to replace it with. Good job seagate, way to make a first-time customer a last-time customer.READ FULL REVIEW