Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Nice size, great picture, no QC issues (dead pixels, bumps, scrapes, etc). Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Cons: Buttons are completely idiotic, but once you get it calibrated the first time you don't really have to worry about it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Not terribly ugly
- Excellent range
Cons: - Price
- Seems to be having weird seizure moments when browsing in Firefox 5. For some reason it it thinks it hits the 'back button' (I have my thumb buttons designated for 'forward' and 'back' when browsing) half a dozen times even when I don't touch it.
Other Thoughts: Overall impression: "Meh." I probably should have saved 20 or 30 bucks and gotten a standard mouse.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 1) Stellar price
2) Tower isn't QUITE as ugly as I thought it was going to be. I planned on putting it in my living room to serve as a media hub that connects to my tv and also a monitor that hides away in an (tall) end table. I figured I'd have to hide the tower away but it wasn't quite as hanus as I thought it would be so it rests stealthily next to my subwoofer.
3) Unstoppable graphics - Thrown everything I can at it (ME 2, Witcher 2, Shogun 2, Dirt 3) and it hasn't so much as hiccuped. Can't beat the performance for the price and, frankly, I don't see any reason to try. Maybe when Skyrim or Bioshock 3 come out I'll invest in some 1600 RAM but for now I don't see a need for more power.
4) No Bloatware
5) Comes with a few utilities which make overclocking so easy even a caveman can do it.
6) Comes with a very hefty power supply
I'm sure there are more pros but I'm guessing you've already stopped reading so....
Cons: 1) VERY large case. And this could actually be a pro, depending on your needs, but for me it was a bit surprising. There's no way this thing would fit in a traditional tower cupboard in a desk, so you'll definitely need to keep that in mind. That being said, There's adequate space for a blue-ray drive (one of my planned future improvements), a second video card, 5 more hard drives and a German Shepherd if you so choose.
2) A bit loud but not worth taking away an egg. Not even close.
3) NO WINDOWS 7 DISC
Other Thoughts: Wasn't sure what to expect from Cyber Power but so far I'm very glad I went with them. There's no way you can get close to this kind of deal with an HP, Dell, Alienware, etc. AND...... No stupid LED's on the front/side/top so I feel like I'm playing on a big boy computer.READ FULL REVIEW