Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Rosewill RANGER-M - Dual-Fan Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Case
Pros: 1. Small
2. Fits Zalman CNPS5X
3. Fits many hard drives if you get creative
4. Can hold water cooling solutions, again, if you get creative.
5. Holds GTX 750 ti - GTX 780 ti comfortably
6. Holds R7 260X - R9 290X comfortably
7. HIGH POTENTIAL AIRFLOW!
8. Easy to cable manage (if you know how)
9. Expels heat well and air flows in correct direction
10. Looks agressive for a 50 dollar case
Cons: 1. Blue LED (teenage-like)
2. Being a high-potential airflow case, noise
3. Quality of craftsmanship (got for a total of 32 bucks, so I'm not complaining)
4. Included fans are terrible
5. No dedicated 2.5 ssd mounts
6. FRONT AUDIO SUCKS! All sorts of electrical noise going on.
7. No front USB
Other Thoughts: Yeah, you could tell I was definitely nitpicking in the cons section, except for the front audio. It really sucks. Alright, what can you potentially house in here? Well, I'll tell you. X99 MATX board, top i7 for 2011-3. Dual GTX 980 as well as 2 6tb enterprise wd drives and a 64gb ddr4 ram kit. 1tb ssd. ~ 750w power supply. Exotic water cooling solution. HOWEVER, you can easily mod this case to accommodate all of that by cutting out the 3.5 bays. I would never pay full price, I got this thing for 32 bucks direct from rosewill.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Silverstone CPF01 3.94" PWM Fan Splitter Cable
Pros: 1) Keeps fans at 100% unless you have 2 4 pin fans
2) still works in 3 pin situations
4) Sleeved cable
Cons: ABSOLUTELY NONE!
Other Thoughts: I am using two of these on my dual fan header vostro 220s motherboard and they rock! I use all my fans at 200% at all times now!READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: SilenX EFX-08-15 80mm Effizio Quiet Case Fan
Pros: 1) Quiet
2) Great Airflow for 80mm
3) Great use for cpu coolers
5) 3 pin
Cons: 1) Some mounts started deteriorating and 2 have broken on my fan which i use primarily for my cpu.
2) Anti-Vibrations mounts are pains in tight spaces
3) Make sure you only install this thing once because it won't be moving unless you want to break it and or your screws.
Other Thoughts: Its an OK fan, stock dell ones work much better. This is a airflow vs noise compromise, when noise wins. Not very good airflow compared to others.READ FULL REVIEW