- $99.00 –
- Free Shipping
In 2014, a group of us nerds came together to create Olive & Dove’s first Smart Home Security Camera. We want every home to be a thoughtful home. Our camera functions as an introductory device to the Smart Home because we allow customers to control their existing home devices. That is why we created our patent-pending infrared technology. We not only develop our software, but we manufacture our hardware as well. This allows us to quickly respond to customers’ feedback to improve our product and keep customers happy.
We are located in Livermore. Before we were coworkers, we were college friends and family (well, sort of). We care about each other and want to extend the same care to our customers. We want to help you protect what’s precious to you. We are proud of how far we have come and look forward to where we will go next. Thanks for being part of our journey!
- Returns Policy
Remo+ Returns & Exchanges Within the 30-Day Cancellation Period
If, for any reason, you want to return or exchange a Remo+ product, you must reach out to us no later than 30 days after the date of purchase (the “Cancellation Period”). Remo+ will cover all return or exchange shipping costs within the 30-Day Cancellation Period.
Here’s what the process looks like:
1) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) We will email you a prepaid shipping label.
3) Package your Remo+ device into a shipping box with the shipping label on it. You MUST include all original shipping contents.
4) Drop off your package at a local UPS.
Once we receive your return package, we will issue you a refund or a new device.
Any returns initiated after the 30-Day Cancellation Period will not be processed.
Remo+ Exchanges After the 30-Day Cancellation Period
If, for any reason, you want or need to return or exchange a Remo+ product and it is after the Cancellation Period, you may exchange it for a refurbished product no later than 1-year after the date of purchase (the “Limited 1-Year Warranty”).
Contact us at email@example.com. Return shipping, however, is your responsibility.
Any exchanges initiated after the Limited 1-Year Warranty will not be processed.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.