- Save: $90.00 (60%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill PB240 CPU Liquid Cooler, Closed Loop PC Water Cooling, Quiet 240mm PWM Fans, Intel LGA 2011/2066/1366/1150/1151/1155/1156/775, AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/AM1/FM2+/FM1
- EFFICIENT WATER / LIQUID COOLING: Transfer heat away from your CPU and GPU more quickly than air with this water-based coolant method of cooling, featuring low-evaporation tubes to keep coolant from drying up too quickly. Stylish while allowing you to push your system beyond its design limitations
- CLOSED LOOP COOLER: This self-contained cooling system, closed loop design with pre-filled coolant is virtually immune to leaks with no refill needed, even with rapid liquid circulation from the built-in high power water pump on radiator
- PWM FANS SPEED CONTROL: Dual 120mm fans with 4-pin pulse-width modulation allows you to ramp up or lower your fans and pump speed, giving you more control
- EASY INSTALLATION: Effortlessly upgrade your stock CPU fan to the efficiency of Intel/AMD compatible liquid CPU cooling in a few easy steps
- PERFORMANCE COPPER BASE: Equipped with a microfin, slim copper cold plate cooling block for better thermal conductivity, effective heat transfer and low noise
The Rosewill CPU liquid cooler is a reliable choice for liquid cooling. Equipped with a copper base, dual 120mm quiet PWM fans and a high-power water pump, the Rosewill CPU liquid cooler delivers outstanding cooling performance with a very low noise level.
This CPU water cooler features a microfin, slim copper cold-plate cooling block for better thermal conductivity, more effective heat transfer and silent noise level.
Dual 120mm fans with 4-pin pulse-width modulation are regulated by your motherboard, allowing you to ramp up or lower your fan and pump speed so you can have more control over cooling and noise level.
Even with rapid liquid circulation from the built-in, high-power water pump on a radiator, this self-contained cooling system is virtually immune to leaks with no refill needed.
|Intel CPU Socket||LGA 2011/2066/1366/1150/1151/1155/1156/775|
|AMD CPU Socket||AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/AM1/FM2+/FM1|
|Radiator Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.8" x 4.8" x 1.26" (274 x 122 x 32mm)|
|Tube Length||12.6" (320mm)|
|Fan Dimmensions (L x W x H)||120 x 120 x 25mm|
|Fan Speed||PWM: 600~1800RPM ±10%|
|Fan Air Pressure||1.48mm-H20 (MAX)|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy