The Rosewill RC-508 is a PCI Express to USB add-on card. It easily connects to a motherboard via PCI Express (X1) interface to add four USB 3.0 downstream ports to your PC instantly. This means you can effortlessly connect multiple USB devices to your PC. The USB 3.0 ports support different data transfer rates – including low-speed (1.5Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), high-speed (480Mbps), and super-speed (5Gbps). The hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system. The built-in 4-pin power connector allows for receiving extra power supply from system.
• Single-lane (x1) PCI Express throughput rates up to 5Gbps
• Support USB Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2
• Fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 specification Revision 1.0
• Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
• Compliant with Intel's eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 1.0