Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Sabrent USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial 9 pin Adapter Prolific PL2303 (SBT-USC1K)
- Cable Length: 1 ft cable
- Side Connectors: Male Thumbscrews
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- No IRQs, no IRQ conflicts
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Compatible with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1, USB 2.0
The Sabrent USB to Serial SBT-USC1K converter is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA or digital camera. The USB to DB9 provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional RS-232 serial port found on many devices. This adapter is designed for connections to cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac. COM ports and Baud rates can be modified to desired set up.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy