Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual LED lit Power Switches (HB-UMLS)
- Instantly Add Four USB 2.0 Ports to all Compatible Device
- Easy Setup, Plug-and-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable
- Gain Four, Downstream Ports Which Offer High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), And Low-Speed (1.5Mbps)
- Intelligently Designed to Be as Thin as Possible, Allowing you to Maximize Precious Work Space or Travel with ease
- Backwards Compatible With 1.1 Devices and Hosts
Sabrent Four-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Power Switches
Add up to four peripherals quickly and easily with the Sabrent Four-Port USB 2.0 Hub. The thin, lightweight design makes this hub a great travel companion to expand one USB 2.0 port into four. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a printer, card reader, cell phone, iPod, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, or an external hard drive. Fully backwards compatible with the USB 1.1 products. Plus, each port has its own separate power switch so you can control each port independently. The USB 2.0 standard allows the high speed data transfer rate of up to 480Mbps.
- Blue LED indicates power status for each port
- Data transfers at up to 480Mbps
- Four downstream ports support high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps), and low-speed (1.5Mbps)
- Supports up to 127 devices by daisy-chaining multiple hubs
- Some power-intense USB devices may require a AC-Powered USB hub
Desktop or Notebook computer with USB port, and one of the following operating systems: Windows 2000 / Win XP / Vista / 7 / 8 & Mac OS X.
How to Use HB - UMLS
The Sabrent HB-UMLS Four-Port USB 2.0 Hub is Plug & Play. Simply, connect the hub to an available USB 2.0 port and wait for the computer to recognize it. After a few moments, it should complete installation and it is ready to use.
Please note: Some USB devices may be more power-intensive and require more power than is provided through a standard USB port, and may require a different model hub that comes with an AC Adapter.
This hub comes with a one-year warranty.
|Number of Ports||4||7||13||4|
|Max Transfer Speed||480MB per second||480MB per second||480MB per second||5GB per second|
|USB Connection Cable||Built-in, 9-inches||Separate, 3-feet||Built-in, 9-inches||Separate, 3-feet|
|Plug and Play||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Connection Types||USB 2.0, USB 1.1||USB 2.0, USB 1.1||USB 2.0, USB 1.1||USB 3.0, USB 2.0, USB 1.1|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Gamemax Return Policy