SAMSUNG PRO Endurance microSDXC Flash Card
Capture your crucial moments in high-resolution, even in harsh conditions. The Samsung PRO Endurance card is engineered to be tough and durable, ideal for CCTV, dash cams and body cams. Get peace of mind with video recordings you can rely on.
Built to last up to 140K hours of recording
With capacities up to 256GB1, the PRO Endurance records and rewrites up to 140K hours (over 16 years)2.
1. Actual usable storage capacity is measured with SD Formatter 3.1 tool with exFAT file system and may be less than labeled capacity.
2. Varies by capacity: 256GB model up to 140,160 hours, 128GB model up to 70,080 hours, 64GB model up to 35,040 hours, 32GB model up to 17,520 hours. Based on Full HD(1920 x 1080) video content recorded at 26Mbps (3.25MB/s). Actual continuous recording time may vary depending on battery capacity of camera.
Record and play in FHD/4K
The PRO Endurance simplifies large file transfers with read/write speeds up to 100/40MB/s*. Plus, FHD and 4K resolution support ensures that crucial moments are recorded in high resolution so every detail is documented when it matters most.
* Performance results are based on internal testing conditions. Read/write speeds may vary by host device interface, usage conditions and other factors.
Critical data. Safeguarded.
From severe weather to extensive wear and tear, the PRO Endurance stands up to real-world situations. After rigorous testing, PRO Endurance stands up against magnets,1 X-rays,2 water,3 drop,4 wearout,5 and stays cool under pressure with operating temperatures ranging from -25°C to 85°C.6
1. Resists magnetic fields of up to 15,000 Gauss (the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner)
2. Protects from damage caused by airport X-ray machines
3. Survives up to 72 hours in 1-meter depth of seawater
4. Withstands drops up to 5 meters (16.4 feet)
5. Passes a durability test of 10,000 swipes
6. Non-operating from -40°C to 85°C
* Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data or expenses incurred due to memory card data recovery.
World's No.1 Flash Memory Brand
Performance and reliability you can count on from the world's number one brand for flash memory since 2003.* All firmware and components are produced in-house, including our world-renowned DRAM and NAND, for quality you can trust.
* Source: 2003-2021 OMDIA data: NAND suppliers’ revenue market share.