As part of the award-winning SyncMaster™ line of monitors, the Samsung 204BW 20" Widescreen has discriminating gaming fans taking note of its 6ms response rate, perfect for exceptional, ghost-free games. You'll find its 300 cd/m² brightness adds extreme dazzle to any home or office, and the top-notch 1680 X 1050 pixels of resolution make graphics richer and more dynamic. This sleek model is also suitable for wall mounting and comes packaged with a DVI interface featuring HDCP support to unleash maximum resolution and quality protected content.
Most monitors in its class can’t touch specs like that!
Make your co-workers do a double-take when they catch a glimpse of you designing a website banner or airbrushing a photo, well under deadline, with Samsung's exclusive trio of MagicBright™, MagicTune™, and MagicColor™ display technologies. They all work in breathtaking harmony on-screen to create memorable colors that you may have forgotten ever existed. Once you experience a SyncMaster™ monitor in your home or office, you'll soon discover what makes it worthy of awards from leading consumer publications.
- Widescreen and Fast Response TimeFeaturing a 1680x1050 resolution widescreen (16:10) display, the SAMSUNG 204BW offers a more natural viewing experience with a super-fast 6ms response time, helping to reduce blurring and significantly increases productivity by allowing simultaneous multi-window display.
- DVI with HDCP SupportThe SAMSUNG 204BW features a DVI interface with HDCP support to unlock ultra-high resolution and superb-quality protected content.
- Samsung MagicTuneSamsung's MagicTune OSD solution is a simple and convenient adjustment tool for optimum image quality and is especially ideal for photographers, designers and multimedia artists.
- Samsung MagicBright IIThe powerful MagicBright II provides an optimized viewing environment based on the images being displayed with six viewing modes: Document, Internet, Games, Sports, Movie, and Customized. With the pre-configured Brightness, Gamma and Contrast in each mode, conveniently select the best preset environment with a simple push of the MagicBright button.
- Samsung MagicColorPowered by the ASE (Adaptive Saturation Enhancement) chip, MagicColor analyzes colors from the input signal to determine and preserve the optimum saturation for the most natural and vivid colors possible.