Samsung continues to develop better monitors for your entertainment as well as for the planet, like the BX2331. This 23" ultra-thin LCD monitor features LED backlight to yield a brighter screen with less energy, cutting power consumption by up to 40% compared to conventional CCFL monitors.
The BX2331 has a native 1920x1080 resolution, speedy 2ms response time and mega dynamic contrast ratio for incredibly detailed pictures. A full suite of Samsung’s Magic Technologies works in the background to maximize your viewing experience. The MagicBright 3 automatically optimizes brightness, contrast and gamma correction, based on the mode you choose. MagicAngle lets everyone view crisp images from just about every angle. So, hook the stylishly thin BX2331 into your system and enjoy the best for work and play, as well as for our planet.
- LED Backlight TechnologyFeaturing the LED backlight technology, the Samsung BX2331 provides increased brightness, enhanced color saturation with less power consumption, and is more eco-friendly to the environment containing no halogen, mercury or lead, compared with a typical CCFL backlight.
- Breakthrough Picture QualityThe Samsung BX2331's amazing MEGA dynamic contrast ratio ensure accurate color reproduction even when displaying darker scenes and images for even more breathtaking games and full-motion video! The 2ms response time eliminates tracers and ghosting, ensuring fluid and clear video playback.
- HDMI Multimedia HubThe Samsung BX2331 features two HDMI ports together with a VGA input to connect a broad selection of video devices and gaming consoles, making the monitor a multimedia centerpiece.
- MagicAngleSamsung’s MagicAngle technology improves the off-angle viewing performance of the monitor so that it maintains superb image quality even if you are leaning back, lying down, or have the monitor mounted on the wall.
- MagicEcoMagicEco allows you to work at 100%, 75% or 50% brightness, to reduce energy usage and energy bills even further.
- MagicReturnSamsung's MagicReturn feature makes your life easier by automatically displaying dual-monitor content on a single monitor when one monitor is powered off or disconnected.