Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
The SCKTN-2000 Katana II by Scythe has several cutting edge technologies to help you battle excess CPU heat. Its trio of heatpipes use Oval Fin Contact Structure when increases the surface area between the 6mm copper pipe and the aluminum heat fins to improve heat transfer.
The convection fins are mounted in a downward slanting position so that the over 42 CFM of airflow through the fins also cools adjacent components on the motherboard. The fan utilizes long-lasting sleeve bearings for extended, reliable service and operates at a mere 22 dBA at its maximum 1500 RPM – delivering a ninja-quiet experience.
The fan can be replaced with any other 25mm thick 100mm fan desired for maximum customization. The Katana II can be oriented in any position with its copper base on the heatspreader of the CPU for maximum versatility and effectiveness. It provides cooling support for LGA 775 or Socket 478 Intel processors as well as AMD Athlon 64 K8 CPUs.
- Complete Cooling SolutionThe innovative Oval Fin Contact Structure (OFCS) maximizes contact area between the aluminum fins and copper heatpipes for highly-efficient heat dissipation, plus a 100mm, 1500RPM cooling fan providing a complete cooling solution for the CPU and other components.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe Scythe SCKTN-2000 features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 939, 940, and AM2 platforms, as well as Intel socket 478 and LGA 775 platforms.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy