Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Scythe SCMNJ-1000 80mm Sleeve "NINJA MINI" CPU Cooler
OUT OF STOCK.
- 2300 ±10% RPM
- 32.2 CFM
- Aluminum & Copper
The legendary ninja were known for their ability to go almost anywhere and get into seemingly impossible locations – and to do so silently. Enter the SCMNJ-1000 Ninja Mini from Scythe. Designed to fit into the 3U and other media PCs where space is at a premium, it takes on thermal build-up at a stealthy 24.4 dBA – quieter than the 30 dBA of a library. The 80mm fan spins at 2300 RPM on long-lasting sleeved bearings for many years of faithful service.
Like its bigger sibling, the Ninja CPU cooler, the Ninja Mini incorporates six 6mm copper heat pipes for maximum thermal dispersion away from the CPU among the ranks of aluminum convection fins. Also, like the bigger cooler, it is possible to operate without a fan, depending on the thermal needs of your system. The Ninja Mini is also able to add a 92mm fan to its arsenal in the even that more airflow is needed.
True to Scythe's dedication to user-friendliness, the Ninja Mini installs effortlessly onto Intel Socket 478 and 775 CPUs as well as AMD K8, 754, 939, 940 and AM2 processors where it will silently assassinate the demons of excess heat.
- Superior Heat Dissipation and Cooling PerformanceThe copper base and 6 copper heatpipes conduct heat fast; high-density aluminum fins maximize heat dissipation area, plus an 80mm, 2300RPM cooling fan to deliver optimal cooling performance.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe Scythe SCMNJ-1000 features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 939, 940, and AM2 platforms, as well as Intel socket 478 and LGA 775 platforms.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy