Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Keep your desktop running cool and quiet with the Scythe SCNJ-1100P Ninja Plus heatsink and fan assembly. For completely silent cooling, the Ninja Plus' powerful heat dissipation is possible thanks to six copper pipes to quickly take heat far away from the processor and disperse it through a series of aluminum fins.
Need even more cooling power? The included optional 120mm fan clips to the side of the cooler and pushes air through the fins, forcing heated air out and away from your processor and the rest of your system’s components. The sleeve-bearing fan is designed for quiet performance, too, spinning at 1,200rpm and creating only 20.94dBA of noise.
The Ninja Plus comes with specially designed brackets and clips to allow you to easily attach it to almost any modern motherboard. Plus, with no back plate necessary, you don't need to take your motherboard out of your case in order to install your new cooler. It works with both Intel and AMD processors including the latest Core 2 Duo and Athlon 64 X2 dual-core models.
- Support for Fan and Fanless ModesThe versatile Scythe SCNJ-1100P supports both fan and fanless modes for top-to-toe CPU cooling with low to zero noise.
- 6-Heatpipe DesignThe Scythe SCNJ-1100P's 6 heatpipes maximize heat transfer for superior cooling performance without a fan.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityAs an all-in-one solution for PC systems, the Scythe SCNJ-1100P features broad compatibility with all AMD socket 754, 939, 940 and the latest AM2, as well as Intel 478 and 775 platforms.
- Optional 120mm Fan & Clips IncludedThe Scythe SCNJ-1100P features an optional low-noise 120mm fan and mounting clips to fulfill the needs for high-end low-noise PC systems.
- Easy InstallationThe bundled clips enable extremely convenient installation without additional tools or the need to remove the motherboard from your case.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy