Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Shuttle SG31G2 Intel Socket T(LGA775) Intel G31 glamor small form factor Black XPC Barebone
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel G31 ICH7
- (1333MHz Native support) FSB
- 2 x 240Pin
Put a little class in Cubeville with the stylish XPC barebones from Shuttle. The LGA775 motherboard can handle everything from Celeron through Core 2 Quad CPUs and up to 4GB of DDR2 800 memory. You can use up to 2 SATA drives. There is also an ATA 100 connector for your optical drive. The front panel also has an external 3.5" drive bay for a floppy or flash memory card reader.
The motherboard has everything else you need built in from the Intel GMA 3100 video, to the Gigabit Ethernet to the 8 channel audio. All you need to add is memory, a processor and drives. If you feel the need for more than that, there is a PCIe x16 slot and a PCI slot.
Further expansion can be handled by the 6 USB 2.0 ports and the two FireWire ports. There is one 6 pin and one 4 pin FireWire port so you can use whatever works best for you. Hop on the Shuttle and let it take you where you need to go.
- Intel Socket T (LGA 775)The Shuttle XPC SG31G2's motherboard supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the next generation Intel 45nm processors, Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Duo series.
- Integrated Intel GMA 3100 Graphics CoreThe onboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 (GMA 3100) graphics core is powered by Intel's innovative hybrid graphics architecture and Clear Video Technology for incredible 3D realism and home theater entertainment to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Shuttle XPC SG31G2 features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. Easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port on the Shuttle XPC SG31G2 for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds!
- 250W Power SupplyThe attached 250W power supply provides steady power for all system components and ensures system reliability with minimized power consumption.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy