The XPC Barebone SH61R4 is based on Intel's H61 Express chipset for second-generation Intel Core processors (LGA1155) and features new, energy-efficient technologies and innovative functions like USB 3.0 for the office and home environment. It allows for up to three drives to be installed and can operate up to 8 GB of DDR3 memory at the same time. For expansions, one slot for PCI-E x16 2.0 (graphics cards), PCI-E x1 2.0 and mini PCI-E x1 2.0 (expansion cards) is available. The two digital monitor connectors on the rear can be controlled by the graphics function integrated in the Intel Core processors - without any add-on graphics card required in the PC. The front panel can be customized by adding individual design motifs for the maximum individuality possible.
- Supports Intel 32nm Sandy Bridge ProcessorsThe SH61R4 features Intel H61 chipset to support the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family (Sandy Bridge). Sandy Bridge is the codename for Intel's new 32nm processor microarchitecture introduced in early 2011. It is the most sweeping architectural transition from Intel since the introduction of Pentium 4. In addition up to four CPU cores, the design incorporates the memory controller, PCIe links and the graphics processor. This integration brings higher performance, lower platform power consumption and more compact packaging. The integrated graphics processor (IGP) has become more capable. It can decode and encode H.264 highdefinition video streams. The architecture provides a high-bandwidth, ring-style interconnect between the cores with their associated L3 cache partitions and the IGP. This also allows the IGP to expand its available bandwidth by making use of the L3 cache.
- The R4 chassis design: clean, customizable, small and easy to buildShuttle XPCs offer the performance of a desktop PC at a third of the size while using standard desktop components. The construction and cover of the R4 chassis is made of aluminium. This leads to a stylish-robust appearance and makes it a popular design. The front of this XPC can easily be customized by simply changing the mylar behind the acylic front plate. Add your individual design such as a photo, graphics or a company logo to the front panel in just a few steps. The meticulously designed internal layout features pre-routed cables to reduce clutter, increase airflow and make the installation of components easy.
- Intelligent coolingShuttle's exclusive Heatpipe Cooling technology with variable speed control automatically ensures maximum system stability and quiet operation in this aluminum Shuttle Mini-PC. Te warm air is specifically transferred out of the chassis by means of cleverly arranged components, which enables a large number of parts to be cooled simultaneously in the air flow. At no time can heat build up and adversely affect the stability of the system.
- Dual View Technology with two digital video portsDual View technology offers multiple display support for up to two separate monitors. This helps to improve on productivity by allowing to spread multiple windows across two monitors while working with them simultaneously. The SH61R4 features two digital DVI video outputs.
- Internal DrivesUp to one optical drive and two hard disks can be fitted in the SH61R4. To reduce heat and improve on airflow, the drive rack built into the SH61R4 leaves generous space between the hard disks. Intelligently engineered airflow mechanics channels cool air to where it is needed most - protecting components and providing optimal performance.
- The fastest connection to external peripheral devices available to dateThe USB 3.0 connectors of this model allow for data transfer of up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s). This enables external devices such as USB hard disks to be connected and run at nearly the same speed as their internal siblings. USB 3.0 is downward compatible so that also devices of previous USB generations can be hooked up.