Pros: - Great graphics performance.
- Best trackpad on a laptop I've ever used. Much better than MSI trackpads.
- Good keyboard (though the keyboard on MSI's offering is better)
- Comes with Windows 10 Pro.
- Extremely good screen. Good viewing angles, colors, contrast, black and white levels, and brightness. Just great all around (aside from one point below)
Cons: - Speakers are seriously lacking (MSI's offering is WAAAAYYY better).
- Light bleeding around some edges of screen when black, unnoticeable otherwise. I expect better for a 3000 dollar product, and this is a reason I docked it one star.
- The pictures here make it look much thinner than it actually is. Its a little bit smaller thanks to no DVD/BluRay player and about a pound+ lighter than most other laptops in its class at a little over 8 lbs.
Overall Review: -Overall I would still definitely recommend this laptop over most others.
Pros: Nice keyboard, huge touchpad. All as expected given the specs.
Cons: As someone mentioned before, my screen also has backlight bleeding. It is completely unacceptable on this price range. The dynamic range is good, no dead pixels. But the backlight bleeding makes it unusable for dark scene video editing or any other dark image work. Three stars just because of this issue.
Overall Review: I would recommend the product if Asus took seriously this screen issue. From all the reviews I've read, it is not an isolated thing. This is my third Asus computer, but if they keep QC at this low levels, it'll be the last.