The U4 laptop features a thin and lightweight design and is powered by the revolutionary 11th Gen Intel Core processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, delivering greater efficiency even on-the-go. Play longer, watch more, and go further thanks to the 36Wh battery that supports USB PD charging technology. While its military-grade durability keeps you operational in any field of work.
Multi-tasking made Easy!
Enjoy the freedom of mobility. The brand-new U4 features an exquisite lightweight body of aluminum-magnesium alloy, weighing in at 990g and only 16.5mm thin, you can pack light and move effortlessly.1
Maximum Productivity is Key
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that the latter is always a step ahead of others. Up to the latest 11th Gen Intel Core i7 includes the Iris X? Graphics with 4 cores & 8 threads that can reach a max frequency of 5.0 GHz, increasing the efficiency by 28%2 the processing and graphics firepower you need. The perfect multi-tasking platform to overcome all challenges.
Say goodbye to all the clutter — Thunderbolt 4 allows you to transfer, display, and charge with just one USB-C port. Coupled with the high-speed microSD card reader, transferring data from mobile devices has never been easier.
Prepared for Every Last Task
Don't let low-battery interrupt your workflow! With 36Wh battery and USB PD charging technology, a full day of work can all be covered. Never miss another important video conference or email with the long lasting and fast charging battery.
Always Stay Connected
Any professional knows that fast and stable internet is key. The next-generation network standard 802.11AX3 (Wi-Fi 6) does not fear the challenges of sharing the network with multiple users and devices. Enjoy stable connection, low latency, faster speed, with no jamming at all.
Learning Endurance through Difficulty
They say excellence is forged in the flames of adversity. In compliance with the MIL-STD 810G military-grade standard, simulation-testing has been conducted in eight harsh working environments, including extreme altitude, temperature and humidity, mechanical vibration, sand and dust, salt fog, etc. You can count on its data protection and security, regardless of the environmental conditions.
With two built-in M.2 SSD slots, one of which supports a high-speed PCIe 4.0 slot, writing and reading speed has been highly improved, giving you quick and easy access to all your crucial data.
Witness the Endless Wonders
The clear resolution reduces eye strain and eliminates visual fatigue. With an ultra-thin bezel of 4.5mm and a screen-to-body ratio of 83%4, you get the most efficient use of screen real estate. We’re topping it all off with 100% of the sRGB color gamut for a rich and pleasant viewing experience.
Clarity Above all, Filter all Distractions
Make personal connections has never been easier. Your best smile and warm greetings are relayed clearly through the HD Camera lens along with the dual-speaker and dual-array microphone. With the built-in noise cancellation function, all environmental noises can be filtered out for crystal clear conversations. DTS:X Ultra audio technology is also embedded, which gives you rich stereo sound effects, allowing you to fully focus on the meetings and stand out in your presentations.
Find Your Type, Winning in the Details
Touch people’s hearts, type your way to success. The brand-new keyboard structure brings an ergonomic and tactile typing experience. With a built-in fan and heatpipe, the typing area is kept cool and comfortable.
Wider touch pad for high-precision operation
Stable heat dissipation that enhance comfort
Clarity with white color backlit
Spill-resistant for extra safety
* Performance may change due to differences in systems, specifications or testing environments.
1. The weight and dimensions of the laptop may vary according to the configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method, please refer to the actual situation. The weight tolerance is +/- 5%.
2. The CPU performance benchmark is based on i7-1195G7 compared to i7-1065G7, the result may vary by configuration.
3. 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ~3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires the use of similarly configured 802.11 ax wireless network routers. Up to 4X more throughput in dense environments as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Theoretical Wi-Fi 6 performance figures provided by Intel. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
4. The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.