Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SilverStone ZM1200M 1200W ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@28A,+5V@30A, +12V1@17A,+12V2@17A, +12V3@17A,+12V4@17A, +12V5@17A,+12V6@17A, -12V@0.5A,+5VSB@4.0A
The 1200W ZM1200M from Silverstone provides the power you need for your most intense applications. It can continuously deliver the full 1200W at over 80% efficiency. Six +12V rails easily balance the heaviest power load. Switch from 6x17A rails to 1x95A rail depending on your needs. The auto-switching input can handle all common voltages so all you have to do is plug it in.
The power connectors are fully modular. This lets you use only the connections you need. There's a handy carry bag for the extra cables, so they’ll still be around when you upgrade. The cables are all sheathed to make the inside of the case look neater, plus it helps with airflow.
The efficient internal layout only needs an 80mm fan for cooling. This keeps the noise to a minimum, and it means more power can go to running your system. The system of your dreams needs power, the ZM1200M delivers.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V (ATX 2.3) and EPS12V standards, the Silverstone ZM1200M provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 1200W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 1200W delivers safe, reliable output for even the most extreme computer systems.
- Highly EfficientDelivering more than 80% efficiency, the Silverstone ZM1200M power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Multiple PCI-E ConnectorsWith two 8-pin and six 6-pin PCI-E connectors, the Silverstone ZM1200M is ideal for building up a SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- Modular Cable ManagementThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy