Southwest Airlines Gift Card (Email Delivery)
The Southwest Airlines gift card is perfect for people who want to travel on Southwest Airlines. Send the gift card to them via email, and they can explore their desired destination and enjoy a wonderful journey.
The Southwest travel experience
No fees to change1 or cancel.2
1If you need to change an upcoming flight itinerary, you’ll only pay the cost in fare difference. 2Failure to cancel a reservation at least 10 minutes prior to departure may result in forfeited Travel Funds.
Bags fly free
When you fly with us, your first and second checked bags fly free. *First and second checked bags. Size and weight limits apply.
Free movies, free TV, and free texting.* Yep, you read that right. *Available only on WiFi-enabled aircraft. Limited-time offer. Where available.
Freedom to pick your seat, always.
Our 737s are all yours – pick any seat you feel comfortable with upon boarding.
Learn the ABCs of boarding.
We board in three groups and line up in numerical order—your boarding position is on your boarding pass.
With an extensive network, we serve more than 100 destinations throughout North America, Central America, and the Caribbean—even Hawaii.
The Southwest mobile app:
More convenience, more control. Get push notifications to check in for your flight, flight status notifications, and more on the Southwest app.
Check in 24 hours before departure to get your boarding position.
We don’t assign seats at Southwest, so boarding the aircraft earlier means you have more seats to choose from. The check-in window opens 24 hours before your flight, and your check-in time determines your boarding position. Check in right at the 24-hour mark for a good boarding position!
Download the Southwest mobile app to check in and get your boarding pass on your mobile device – no kiosks or paper necessary.
Southwest mobile and the mobile app: More convenience, more control.
- Book, check-in, change or cancel domestic and international flights
- Check your flight status, boarding position, and gate information
- Access mobile boarding passes — iPhone and iPad users can save to Apple Wallet and Android users can save to Google Pay
- Look up your flight status in the Southwest app and share it with others through iMessage or from the app
- Book or cancel car reservations
- Add EarlyBird Check-In while booking or to an existing reservation
- Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
- View travel and weather alerts
- Access helpful airport information
- Utilize express check out (for users who are logged in)
- Express check out (for logged in users)
- Compatible with Touch ID (for iOS 9+) or Android Fingerprint (for Android Marshmallow +)
Wherever your business takes you, we can help you get there with ease and reliability.
Simple contracts that provide value for your travelers and your company, saving time and money
Expanded, dedicated Account Management Team that is an extension of yours
Customized solutions to lower your travel costs, including specially negotiated point-of-sale discounts
Access to our everyday low Southwest fares through your channel of choice
Network, schedule, and nonstop routes to meet business travel needs
Customized traveler loyalty perks through Rapid Rewards*, an award-winning loyalty program
No change fees ?? and two bags fly free**. That's Transfarency.
*Rapid Rewards: All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply and can be found at Southwest.com/rrterms.
??No Change Fees: Fare difference may apply.
**Two Bags Fly Free: First and second checked bag. Weight and size limits apply.