Pros: It does the job.
Cons: Not enough power to support my needs.
Overall Review: I bought it to host 2 old PCI audio interfaces (Creamware). It sort of worked for one of them, but not for both at the same time, and even for one only, this unit does not deliver power to support adding the resources I need in the card's software.
It was an expensive test... Now I have to sell it.
Pros: - It worked as I hoped - I have now a 20 year old In-Circuit-Emulator working well on my very new PC.
- It is solidly built.
- It seamlessly presented the PCI card to Windows ready for native driver installation.
Cons: - It's a little on the expensive side.
- It's very big - but this is to allow for full-size PCI cards.
- Given the size and cost, I wish they'd have built-in the 120/240v to 12Vdc power supply (or at least provided mounting/grommets so I could put it inside the case)
Overall Review: - I have only used for < 1 day. I will update this if I have any issues.
- I didn't test the 2 PCIeX1 slots
- You have to get the power sequence right - the documentation makes this clear