Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Condenser Microphone Bundle, BM-800 Mic Kit with Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm, Metal Shock Mount and Double-Layer Pop Filter for Studio Recording & Broadcasting (Silver)
- Professional Recording Studio Equipment: Equiped with BM-800 microphone, Shock mount, Pop filter, Mic adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, Anti-wind foam Cap, Power cable, Sound card
- Sensitive Capture: The BM-800 features thin material diaphragm or “capsule” which vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and is hit by sound waves, it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what’s being played
- Great in both Vocal and Instruments: Wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments.
- Low Noise: It features high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused on the process of recording, Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises—providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance
FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR VOICE
We stand for high-performance microphones designed to deliver clear, high-quality sound for memorable recordings. We understand the importance of good quality stands; therefore, we have paid particular attention to the finest details, ensuring all materials
used are of REACH standard and do not compromise the durability or quality of the product.
FEATURES AT GLANCE
Cardioid-only, large-diaphragm tube condenser mic
Low-noise operation meets high-headroom SPL handling
Delivers warm, clear bass, detailed midrange, and a silky high end
Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings
Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity: -34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Max. SPL: 132 dB (at 1kHz=1% T.H.D)
Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
Signal/noise ratio: 78 dB
Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >= 1000 ohms
Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
Cable Length: 8.2 ft/2.5M
Dimensions: ø50 x 160 mm (Dia. 1.9 x 6.3 in.)
Net Weight: 400g
- Low Noise - The BM-800 features extremely quiet self-noise, In technical terms: a noise level of just 16 dB(A). Thus, it is perfectly suited for vocals and audio drama productions in high definition as well as for demanding samples production and
- Stability - The BM-800 shock mount's spider suspension isolates your studio microphone from handling and floor noise by decoupling it from the rest of your room. This results in clearer recordings with less unwanted low-frequency artifacts. The BM-800
shockmount accommodates microphones from 55mm to 60mm in diameter. It screws into any standard mic stand
- Cardioid Pattern - Cardioid is the most widely used pattern in professional microphones. It provides reliable performance in both stage and studio settings. As you move around to the sides and bottom of the microphone, the cardioid pattern becomes
less sensitive and will pickup less sound. A good way to visualize this is to think of the cardioid pattern as an apple, with the microphone as the stem. The closer you are to the 'stem', the less sensitive the mic is
- Application – Great in both Vocal and Instruments, wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties
and nuances inherent in these instruments
The stand clamps to your desktop with a C clamp to ensure it remains firm. Two knobs for adjustment are included on the arm to adjust the angle of the mic clip and the arm.
The professional ALL-METAL suspension shock mount isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise.
Efficiently reduce the plosive, wind interference, saliva spraying during your recording or broadcasting, get a clear and loud sound.