- $5.99 Shipping ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SUPERMICRO SYS-5019S-MR 1U Rackmount Server Barebone LGA 1151 Intel C236 2400 / 2133 / 1866 / 1600 MHz ECC DDR4 SDRAM 72-bit, 288-pin (UDIMM) Gold-plated DIMMs
- LGA 1151
- Single Socket H4 (LGA 1151) supports: Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v6 / v5, Intel 7th / 6th Gen Core i3 CPU TDP up to 80W
- 4 x 288Pin Memory Slots
- 400W 1U Redundant Power Supplies with PMbus
A 1U server barebone system that's ideal for web hosting, light load VM, mission-critical applications and more, with support for Intel Xeon E3-1200 v6/v5, and Intel 7th/6th Gen. Core i3 series processors with up to 80W TDP. Four DIMM slots accommodate up to 64GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM DDR4. And 400W 1U redundant power supplies deliver high-efficiency, high-reliability power for the entire system, reducing the downtime to the minimum.
To complete this system, you’ll need CPU, memory, storage drive, and Operating System software.
- Single socket H4 (LGA 1151) supports Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v6/v5, Intel 7th/6th Gen. Core i3 series, Intel Celeron and Intel Pentium
- Intel C236 chipset
- Up to 64GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM DDR4 2400MHz; four DIMM slots
- Expansion slots: one PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x16), one PCI-E 3.0 x8, one PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x8)
- Dual GbE LAN with Intel i210-AT
- Eight SATA3 (6Gbps) via C236; RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- I/O: one VGA, two COM, TPM header
- Support Intel VHD with selected CPU
- Five USB 3.0 (two rear, two via header(s), one Type A), six USB 2.0 (two rear, four via header(s))
- M.2 NGFF connector: PCI-E 3.0 x2, 2280, M-Key, Double Height Connector
- 1U chassis supports motherboard size ATX 12" x 10" and Micro ATX 9.6" x 9.6".
- 4 x 3.5" hot-swap SAS/SATA
- 1U 4-Port 12Gbps Backplane Supports 4x 3.5”
- 1U 400W Redundant Power Supplies Platinum with PMBUS, W54.5xL220xH40mm
- One full height expansion slot(s)
- 4x 40x28mm PWM fan(s)
Please note: images in the description may show a varied configuration or optional parts.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy