Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
The pump is the heart of a liquid cooling system; your water blocks, reservoirs, radiators, and tubing will be useless if their heart fails to beat. Swiftech offers us the MCP655, a high-output, high-pressure, heavy-duty industrial water pump that will provide you years of reliable performance.
The MCP655 utilizes a spherical impeller, which contains only one moving part: a magnetically driven spherical impeller that spins on a single ceramic bearing for an extended life cycle and superior pressure capability that will keep your coolant flowing even under the harshest condition.
The pump takes most of the guesswork out of installation by connecting directly to your computer power supply with a standard 4-pin power connector. With a compact design, the pump will fit nicely in any system. Its quiet, powerful motor suits it for heavy duty cooling in mission critical machines. This reasonably priced pump will give you the plug and play, no hassle performance, long life and low cost of ownership, so what are you waiting for? Just give your water cooling system a healthy new “heart” to squeeze every last drop of performance out of your rig.
- Excellent CompatibilityThe Swiftech MCP655 features great compatibility with any high-flow liquid cooling system using 1/2" ID tubing.
- Reliable PerformanceThe ceramic bearing significantly increases the Swiftech MCP655's life expectancy for up to 50,000 hours of failure-free operation.
- Variable SpeedThe back of the Swiftech MCP655 features a potentiometer, so you can easily adjust the pump speed from 1800 RPM to 4800 RPM to suit your particular needs.
- No MaintenanceThe Swiftech MCP655 requires no maintenance when used with de-mineralized water and the appropriate anti-fungal additives.
- Quick InstallationThe Swiftech MCP655 can either be installed with the built-in neoprene pad featuring a peel-off adhesive back, or permanently mounted to the chassis with included thru-bolts.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy