Sold by: Newegg
- Save: $8.17 (41%)
- $1.99 Shipping ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SYBA 40 Pins IDE PATA to CF Compact Flash Adapter with PCI Bracket SD-CF-IDE-BR
Ships from United States.
- On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access
- Voltage selection for +3.3V / 5V compact flash
- Master / Slave mode selection
- Fully compatible with CF Type I, II and Micro Drive
- 40-2ay ( 2.54mm ) standard IDE connector
- Power input: +5V, floppy disk Drive power connector
The SD-CF-IDE-BR is an adapter for connecting a compact flash memory card to a 3.5” IDE host interface, aiming at educational sectors, IT development, and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive. No external power needed when used on VIA’s EPIA series motherboard On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access Voltage selection for +3.3V / 5V compact flash Master / Slave mode selection Fully compatible with CF Type I, II & Micro Drive 40-2ay ( 2.54mm ) standard IDE connector Power input: +5V, floppy disk Drive power connector Board Size: 61 X 52 X 0.8mm Linux-based set-top boxes, routers, firewalls Diskless network clients Industrial computers Any other device requiring rugged solid-state storage
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy