Synology DS409+ is an all-in-one portable server solution. Plug it into your network and it will offer PC server equivalent performance for efficient data sharing and backup. One eSATA and two USB 2.0 ports deliver easy connection to your peripheral devices. Advanced RAID data protection includes RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+Spare and JBOD. Advanced operations allow RAID expansion and RAID type changing to provide flexible management experience.
Besides being an exceptional back up device, the DS409+ is a great multimedia server supporting both iTunes and UPnP. Web-based download station makes file sharing easy and quickly.
Synology pays attention to the environment with its energy saving design. The DS409+ consumes a relatively low amount of power and hibernates when not in use which helps to save energy and even extends the lifespan of the hard disk.
- SATA Hard Drive SupportThe Synology DS409+ supports 4 SATA hard drives, offering an ideal solution for your network storage needs.
- Data ProtectionThe advanced RAID system with support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 and JBOD continually checks hard drive performance to ensure data integrity.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectionThe Synology DS409+ features a Gigabit Ethernet port for up to 10X the speed of most 100M network connections and excellent usability for office and home networks.
- eSATA and USB 2.0 SupportThe Synology DS409+ features an eSATA II port and two USB 2.0 ports for convenient storage expansion with external storage devices.
- All-in-one NAS ServerThe all-in-one NAS (Network Attached Storage) server functions as a web server, FTP (File Transfer Protocol) server, backup server, file server, Mail server and more, ideal for professional and business users.