Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Synology HAT5300-8T Enterprise 8TB HDD SATA III 6Gb/s 512e 7200 RPM 256MB Cache 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- Get automatic firmware updates together through DSM updates, reducing the need for additional maintenance sessions
- For demanding 24/7 environments, rated for 2.5 million hours MTTF and up to 550 TB per year workloads
- Stringent validation and up to 300,000 hours of tests ensures maximum reliability in Synology systems
- 5-year warranty
- HAT5300 series drives should only be used with Synology storage devices. The limited hardware warranty on the HAT5300 drive does not cover usage of the drive on non-validated devices
3.5" SATA HDD HAT5300
High-performance, reliable hard drives for Synology systems
Enterprise storage drives for Synology systems
Synology HAT5300 HDD offers class-leading performance thanks to tight integration with DSM and Synology hardware. With over 300,000 hours of in-house validation testing, the HAT5300 series brings unmatched reliability to Synology deployments.
Up to 274 MB/s sustained data transfer.
Up to 23% faster sequential read in Synology NAS.
Purpose-built for Synology servers running 24/7.
Automatic firmware updates with DSM.
Consistent performance scaling
Through testing and optimizations, HAT5300 series HDD has been tuned to deliver up to 23% higher sustained sequential read performance in demanding multi-user environments.
Built for peak performance
Over 300,000 hours of stress testing with Synology devices ensure that HAT5300 drives can withstand even the most demanding enterprise environments and deliver highly reliable performance.
Effortless firmware updates
Automatic firmware updates through DSM mean that HAT5300 drives always benefit from the latest enhancements.
Durability for 24/7 environments
HAT5300 series HDD is backed by a 2.5 million hour MTTF rating, workload support of 550 TB per year, and persistent write cache technology to minimize data corruption in the event of sudden power loss.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy