- Sale Ends in 5 Days (Thu) - Save: $40.00 (15%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TESmart HDMI KVM Switch 2 input 2 output Dual Monitor KVM Switch Extended Display, 4K 3840*2160@60Hz, Support HDR 10, HDCP 2.2, With audio output and USB 2.0 port
Limited time offer, ends 08/05 By TESmart
- 2 PORT KVM SWITCH HDMI DUAL MONITOR: The dual HDMI port KVM Switch control up to 2 PCS with 1 independent set of USB keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors extended/duplicated display with dual head input.
- 4K 60Hz Resolution & Smart EDID:The HDMI+HDMI KVM Switch max resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz,it comes with EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information.
- Higher Level of Keyboard and Mouse Compatibility: Support multimedia keyboard and wireless mouse with receiver (If the keyboard with USB hub, it can only be connected to the USB2.0 port, but the hotkey function cannot be used. It doesn't support Bluetooth K&M, nor does it support software in gaming mouse.)
- Support extended desktop Mode:Support display one computer’s main and extended desktop. You can simultaneously output the two HDMI signal of one PC to two HDMI monitors, or you can prefer the HDMI signal of two PCs to output to two displays.
- DRIVER FREE KVM SWITCH WITH USB 2.0 HUB:Plug and play
This 2x2 Dual Monitor HDMI KVM Switcher provides you with great flexibility in integrating cross-platform computer equipment easily. You can simultaneously output two HDMI ports of one PC to two HDMI monitors, or you can select the HDMI signal of two PCs to output to both displays at the same time. You can control the Dual Monitor KVM via front-panel buttons, IR remote control, and keyboard hotkeys.
- Each computer must connection 2 HDMI cables and 1 USB A / B cable to ensure keyboard, mouse and monitor to work correctly.
- The second HDMI cable is used to connect the second video output of the same computer, so that the monitor can display correctly (extended display)
- Some gaming, programing or merchanical keyboard and mouse may not work well from Keyboard & mouse dedicated ports. If so, please connect a USB hub to the "USB2.0" on the back of the KVM. This connection does not support hotkeys.
By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you even can attach USB drive, printer, barcode scanner or other USB devices to the KVM
- Front Panel Buttons
- IR Remote Control (without the battery in the package)
- Keyboard Hotkeys
Allow you to quickly switch to the mode you need anytime and anywhere during the work, and improve your work efficiency.
1. What output interface is the computer equipped with? (DVI? HDMI?) If your computer is equipped with DVI output.
Normally that the DVI output does not carry audio signals, so the audio signal cannot be output to the speaker.
2. If the computer is an HDMI output, please follow the steps to set it up.(Take Windows7 based as an example)
first of all, right-click the icon of "small speaker" in the bottom right corner of the desktop,
pop up the menu bar,and click "playback device (P)",At this time, we entered the sound control panel, and then select your (HDMI) monitor as the default output to solve the sound issue
This 2x2 dual monitor HDMI KVM Switch supports 3840x2160@60Hz, and you can enjoy a great vision feast.
1 * 4x2 Dual KVM Monitor
1 * DC 12V Power Adapter
1 * IR Remote Control
1 * User manual
4 * HDMI cable
2 * USB cable