Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TESmart 4x2 Dual Monitor HDMI KVM Switch 4 Port KVM 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 4 PCs 2 Monitors KVM Switcher Controls via Keyboard/IR Remote | with Extra USB 2.0 &L/R Audio Port includes 4 pcs of 1.5 m KVM Cables
Limited time offer, ends 07/27 By TESmart
- [Reduce Space]-Use a desk with 2 monitors to switch and control 4 PCs and / or laptops. Contains all cables necessary for the operation of KVM. Plug & Play capable. No drivers requir. All ports are HDMI.
- [Superior Video Quality]-Up to 3840x2160 @ 60hz on both monitors at the same time. EDID emulation to retain resolutions and symbols when rearranging (Switching in the same mode).
- [Easy Switching of Inputs]-Support front panel button, keyboard hotkeys, IR remote control and RS232 to control KVM. Dedicated keyboard / mouse ports have emulation programming for hotkey and remote control.
- [Multimedia-Oriented]-Transfer audio to the monitor or headphone output. Share USB devices with a dedicated USB2.0 port. Supports 2.4G wireless keyboards and mice as well as multimedia keys, mechanical keyboards, gaming keyboards, etc.
- [Supports cascading through DCCI]-Cascading can achieve the function of expanding from dual monitors to quad monitors, making your application scenarios broader.
A. If you have one this TESmart dual-monitor KVM, your four computers can switch at any time in dual-monitor mode for work, games, entertainment, etc., which is very convenient.
B. If you have two this TESmart dual-monitor KVMs, your four computers can switch at any time in the quad-monitor mode, ultra-widescreen immersive gaming experience, multi-monitor display of stock information, etc.
As long as your computers and monitors support dual monitors or quad monitors, then you can connect to our KVM to achieve dual monitors or quad monitors.
1. Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux basicsystem;
2. Support resolution up to 3840*2160@60HZ;
3. Support hot plug, disconnect or connect devices to the KVM at any time without turning off PC;
4. With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always have correct information, prevent displays setting change while switching input ports;
5. Support front panel button, keyboard hotkeys, IR remote control and RS232 to control KVM;
6. Available to use keyboard and mouse without any delay after switching input sources;
7. With extra USB 2.0 port, it is possible to connect bar code scanner, USB hard device or other USB device;
8. Support keyboard and mouse pass through mode to improve KVM compatibility;
9. Support DCCI for cascading, achieve quad-monitor.
Audio is transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI monitor required for audio.
Use powered USB hub to expand the USB2.0 port if multiple connections are needed.
Use USB extender to reduce distance to receiver if wireless mouse/keyboard is"jumpy".
Please install AAA battery before use (battery not included).
Mouse / Keyboard Compatibility:
Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports have emulation programming. Second gen chipsets have "Passthrough Mode"to send special characters such as multimedia keys (play, pause, volume up/down), which improves keyboard compatibility. Keyboard software such as Logitech Options, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation and limits the ability to use macro keys.
We recommend using the KVM's USB2.0 port as a workaround if this software if needed. USB2.0 port does not have emulation programming and KVM will not recognize hotkey commands. Please use a powered USB hub to expand USB connectivity.
1x Dual Monitor HDMI ports KVM Switch
1x IR remote control; AAA battery not includeded
1x IR Receiver cable
1x DC 12V power adapter
1x 3 Pins Connector (For RS232)
1x AUX Cable for DCCI
1x User manual
4x HDMI +USB Cable
4x HDMI Cable