Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Texas Instruments TI-83PLUS TI-83PLUS Programmable Graphing Calculator, 10-Digit LCD
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- Ideal for the algebra classroom.
- Lets students graph and compare functions, as well as perform data plotting and analysis.
- Horizontal and vertical split screen options.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Includes tools for finance.
- I/O port for communication with other TI products.
The standard in graphing calculators -- TI-83 Plus is packed with features to get you through school and beyond. With an 8 line x 16 character display, 24k of RAM, multiple graphing functions in several styles this calculator has the capability to handle whatever you throw at it. There is 160K of Flash ROM for data archiving. You can also upgrade the installed software or add new apps to meet your changing needs.
The available Graph-Link cable and additional software enable you to customize it to fit your needs. The TI-83 Plus is allowed for use on the PSAT, the SAT Reasoning Test, SAT Subject Tests and Math Level 1 and 2 Tests, AP Chemistry exam, AP Physics exam, and AP Calculus exam.
- Powerful FunctionalityThe Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus graphing calculator is preloaded with Science Tools, StudyCards, Probability Simulation and Vernier EasyData, and supports installation of more applications to tackle even the most difficult problems.
- Extra-large Split ScreenThe Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus provides horizontal and vertical split-screen options for side-by-side displaying of symbols, numbers and graphics for easier comparison.
- Exam AcceptanceThe Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus is permitted for use on the PSAT, SAT Reasoning Test, SAT Subject Tests, Math Level 1/2 Tests, AP Chemistry exam, AP Physics exam and AP Calculus exam.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by FastMedia Return Policy