Pure 14 ARGB TT Premium Edition
This case/radiator 140mm fan delivers the stylish look and optimal ventilation required by gaming rigs. It's equipped with nine addressable LEDs that are ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock. You can easily switch among RGB lighting effects either via corresponding motherboard software, or the provided ARGB controller. The fan runs immensely quiet, thanks to its unique blade design, hydraulic bearing, and anti-vibration rubber pads.
Sync with Motherboard RGB Software
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and AsRock official websites.
* Caution: the motherboard signal connector only supports 5V header.
Aura Addressable Header
Digital Pin Header
Addressable RGB LED Header
Switch LED Modes with ARGB Controller
The ARGB controller allows users to switch LED modes, LED colors, and LED speeds when using a motherboard without a 5V addressable RGB header. Users can switch between flow, ripple, pulse, blink, wave, full light, RGB spectrum, and off modes with various colors and LED speeds options.
* The maximum signal output for one controller is 90 addressable LEDs.
There are seven LED modes and off mode, the order on the ARGB controller is: Wave, Full Light, RGB Spectrum, Off, Flow, Ripple, Pulse, and Blink.
- Full Light: A static lighting with your color choice, including RGB colors and single color.
- Flow: Directional RGB colored flow across the individual LED of the ring.Color mode cannot be changed while on flow mode.
- RGB Spectrum: A seamless transition through the entire 16.8 million RGB color spectrum.Click the color mode button to memorize and lock the color,click again to unlock the 256 colors auto rotation.
- Ripple: Lights ripple out across the entire fan with your choice of 16.8 million colors.Click the color mode button to switch between seven LED colors for ripple mode,and the order on the ARGB controller is: Red,Yellow,Green,Teal,Blue,White,Purple.
- Blink: Lights keep flashing on and off with single color or RGB colors.Click the color mode button to switch between eight LED colors for blink mode, and the order on the ARGB controller is: Red,Yellow,Green,Teal,Blue,White,Purple,and Rainbow.
- Pulse: A slow fade in and fade out with your color choice.Click the color mode button to switch between eight LED colors for pulse mode,and the order on the ARGB controller is: Red,Yellow,Green,Teal,Blue,White,Purple,and Rainbow.
- Wave: A RGB wave flows across the entire fan.Color mode cannot be changed while on wave mode.
16.8 Million Colors LED Design
Featuring nine addressable LEDs, great light coverage, and uniform color and brightness, the built-in LED ring can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high-quality, friction-reducing substance, which lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency. The seal cap prevents lubricant leakage and extends the lifespan of the unit.
Anti-Vibration Mounting System
In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide a hassle-free usage with 80% protection coverage for all corners.
9 Fan Blade Design
140mm fan with unique 9 blades design is engineered to generate higher airflow without compromising on ultra-silent operation.