Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake CL-P0310 120mm CPU Cooling Fan
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1300-2000 RPM
- 86.5 CFM
- Copper Base & Aluminum Fin (142Fin)
While any system will generate heat, high performance systems will naturally run hotter – a lot hotter. Excessive temperature will cause slowdowns or crashes and can even damage the CPU and other components inside the case. Thermaltake's CL-P0310 Big Typhoon VX cooling fan is designed for those who don't want to risk their hard earned investment.
Its 120mm cooling fan moves up to 86.5CFM of cooling air at its maximum 2,000RPM yet its able to operate at much lower noise levels than a smaller fan with a maximum noise output of 24dBA. The VR controller lets users adjust the fan speed to optimize performance and noise level. The fan is paired with a copper heatsink base and 6 copper heat pipes which draw heat away from the CPU and up to 142 waved aluminum fins whose large surface area dissipates heat effectively while their waved shape reduces wind shear noise.
The Big Typhoon XV supports both AMD and Intel processors up to 130W. It installs with push pins onto chips using socket LGA775 and features tool-less clip installation onto K8 and the latest socket AM2 CPUs.
- Superior Heat Dissipation and Cooling PerformanceThe Thermaltake CL-P0310 features high-density aluminum fins, coupled with a large copper base and 6 copper heatpipes, for excellent heat dissipation. Plus a 120mm cooling fan maximizes airflow for superior cooling performance. .
- Adjustable Fan SpeedThe Thermaltake CL-P0310 features a VR fan controller so you can fine tune the fan speeds for the optimum balance between cooling performance and noise level.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe Thermaltake CL-P0310 features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 939, and AM2 platforms, as well as the Intel LGA 775 platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy