Thermaltake V-Tubler PETG Tube 5/8” (16mm) OD 1000mm Four-Pack
The V-Tubler PETG tube is designed for custom PC water cooling configurations. It's made of 100% PETG material for durability and resistance against chemical. Users can route the tube exactly to their heart’s content. Designed with 5/8” (16mm) OD PETG tube adapter fittings, it give users better mounting, easier fitting, and ideal flow. Clear transparent tubing is ideal for colored coolant. Choose from 500mm and 1000mm lengths to make your system a showcase for all to see. This model (CL-W116-PL16TR-A) is sold in four-pack of 1000mm tubes.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
100% PETG Material
Made in Taiwan, the V-Tubler PETG Tube is constructed from superior PETG material which is reliable and non-toxic substance free. Thicker walls ensure safe operation, enabling users to make the straightest run as well as tightest bends without the need of excessive compression fittings and 90 degree angle rotaries. Working temperature ranges from -4? (-20?) to 143.6? (62?).
- Outer Diameter: 5/8” (16mm)
- Inner Diameter: 12mm
- Length: 1000mm X4
Designed for use with 5/8” (16mm) OD PETG tube adapter fittings, V-Tubler PETG Tube is pre-cut into retail coils of four 1000mm lengths, allowing enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by allocating the radiators to each particular component and incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
* Coolant operating temperature exceeds 50?/122°F may potentially affect the PETG tube.
* Thermaltake V-Tubler PETG Tube Series is recommended for use with the Pacific Temperature Sensor.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks:
1. To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
2. Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
3. It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
4. Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup:
1. It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system—copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel—from corrosion.
2. Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
3. DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately.
4. Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump.
5. If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
6. Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
7. Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.