Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake Frio Overclocking-Ready Intel Core i7 (6-core ready) & i5 Compatible Five 8mm Heatpipes Dual 120mm Fans Intel & AMD Universal CPU Cooler CLP0564
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1,200 - 2,500 RPM
- 101.6 CFM (Max.)
- Aluminum & Copper
Thermaltake continues to bring innovative solutions to CPU cooling challenges. The CLP0564 overclocking-ready and six-core ready CPU cooler combines multiple features for optimal cooling of high-powered CPUs. The copper base rests directly against the chip to draw away damaging heat. Five seamlessly embedded heatpipes penetrate the cooling fin array above for optimal heat transfer and dissipation. Dual fans, one on each side, move large amount of cooling air over the convection fins at quiet noise level, and a fan control knob allows you to adjust the fan speed to reach a perfect balance between performance and noise.
Compatible with Intel CPUs using LGA 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket and AMD CPUs in Socket AM2+ / AM2 / AM3 packaging, this versatile Thermaltake model was designed to work with just about every modern desktop CPU. For ultra-cool protection and forward-thinking style, the Thermaltake Frio blows away the competition.
- Superior Heat DissipationThe copper base and five 8mm copper heatpipes conduct heat fast; high-density convection fins maximize heat dissipation area, plus dual 120mm fans to deliver optimal cooling performance.
- Adjustable Fan SpeedThe Thermaltake CLP0564 features a VR fan controller so you can fine tune the fan speeds for the optimum balance between cooling performance and noise level.
- Excellent CompatibilityThe Thermaltake CLP0564 features broad compatibility with AMD Socket AM2+ / AM2 / AM3 and Intel LGA 1156 / 1366 / 775 platforms, providing an all-in-one cooling solution for your PC system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy