Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake W0106RU 700W Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version SLI Certified 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version
- 100 - 240 V
- 80 PLUS Certified
The Thermaltake Toughpower Cable Management 700W Power Supply is carefully engineered for the demanding computing environments of PC Enthusiasts, Power Users, and Gamers. This is one PSU that’s not going to be made obsolete any time soon! Four +12V rails support high-end graphic card and PC system needs, with a combined 56A loading. An independent voltage circuit steadies current delivery under heavy load and makes output more stable.
As more gamers take advantage of the benefits offered by multi-GPU technology, the need for improved power supply solutions grows. The Toughpower 700W features high-quality components to ensure your vital hardware is supplied with clean, stable and reliable power, and certified as SLI and Dual Core CPU ready,. With an MTBF of over 120,000 hours, you know you’ll be fragging for years to come!
Kept ultra-cool with a large 140mm fan, this heavy-duty power supply remains virtually silent and supremely cool even at peak loads. Compatible with the ATX-sized cases, this advanced PSU offered completely sleeved and modularized cables for more legroom for system-cooling modifications. With one Main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (P4), one 12V (8pin), one Floppy, seven peripheral, six SATA, and two PCI-E connectors, you have more than enough connections for all your components. This is a great power solution for your dream system – power up today!
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the Thermaltake Toughpower 700W (W0106RU) provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level server computer systems.
- 700W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 700W delivers safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientProviding up to 85% power efficiency, the Thermaltake Toughpower 700W (W0106RU) saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Quiet OperationAn intelligent 140mm fan delivers whisper-quiet cooling and ensures quiet operation through fan speed adjustments in response to load conditions.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe Thermaltake Toughpower 700W (W0106RU) has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy