Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card for PC with Heat Sink (Archer TX50E), Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11AX Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO, Ultra-Low Latency
- AX3000 WiFi 6 Speeds - Reach incredible speeds up to 2. 4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz), ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity using Wi-Fi 6 technology such as 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth.
- MINIMIZED LAG FOR YOUR PC - Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience on even the busiest of networks.
- BROADER RANGE - Two powerful signal-boost high-gain antennas greatly increase range for a smoother online experience further away.
- BLUETOOTH 5. 0 FOR GREATER SPEEDS AND RANGE - Archer TX50E achieves 2x faster speeds and 4x broader range so you can connect your favorite devices such as game controllers, headphones, and keyboards for the ultimate setup.
- CUTTING-EDGE WPA3 - Protect your network with the latest WPA3 security protocol so your information is secure from hackers.
High Performance for High Demands
The very latest WiFi standard, Wi-Fi 6, provides extreme speed, ultra-low latency, and uninterrupted connectivity so you enjoy faster downloads, smoother streaming, and more immersive gaming.1
Traditional Tethered Gaming: 1Gbps
Wi-Fi 6 Gaming: 2.4 Gbps
Deep-Dive into VR
Wi-Fi 6 comes with 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth, for powerful, continuous Wi-Fi.2 Bandwidth-intensive applications like VR demand high speeds, which Wi-Fi 6 delivers—3× faster than Wi-Fi 5.3 Just insert Archer TX50E into your PC for fully immersive VR experiences.
Lag No More
Revolutionary OFDMA reduces latency by up to 75% to provide ultra-responsive gaming, uninterrupted video chatting and seamless live streaming.4
High-Gain Antennas for Broader Coverage
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend existing WiFi coverage, offering a fast and smooth online experience further away.
Connect and Enjoy via the Latest Bluetooth 5.0
The latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, achieves speeds 2× faster and 4× broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2, to perfectly coordinate with your game controllers, headphones, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices.5
WPA3, the latest network security standard that provides safer and individualized password encryption, protects your network from wireless hacking and ensures your wireless connection is completely secure while surfing the web and shopping online.6
More Devices, Less Congestion
OFDMA creates separate channel segments for devices to communicate while MU-MIMO allows multiple clients to simultaneously receive data. Combining these technologies guarantees your PC gets strong, efficient, and lag-free wireless connectivity at the same time all of your other devices are communicating.2
802.11ac | without OFDMA
802.11ax | OFDMA
Ingenious Details Make a Perfect Whole
A customized heat sink improves connection stability by efficiently dissipating thermal energy. Additionally, gold plating on every contractor prevents oxidation. This attention to detail ensures your adapter is crafted for ultimate performance.
The utility on the provided CD makes software installation remarkably simple.
Operating System Supports Windows 10 (64-bit) only.
Standard and Low-Profile Brackets
Both a standard and low-profile bracket, for mini tower computer cases, are provided.
1. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, AP limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and AP location.
2. Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, HT160, and 1024-QAM require APs to also support the corresponding features.
3. 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, 3× faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
4. Up to 75% lower latency is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
5. Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5.0 Release, including 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage compared with Bluetooth 4.2.
6. Use of WPA3TM requires APs to also support the corresponding feature.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy