Print from anywhere with TRENDnet's TEW-P1UG wireless print server. This 802.11b/g capable print server lets you roam your house and print from anywhere in range. It also lets you roam the world and print from any Internet connected computer thanks to IPP support.
Connection to your network is easy since there are both wireless and RJ45 connections available. Once you have it set up, anyone on your network can use the printer. Getting it set up is easy with a web-based configuration utility.
- Share One USB PrinterThe TRENDnet TEW-P1UG print server features a USB 2.0 port, a 10/100Mbps RJ45 port, and wireless connectivity for sharing a USB printer on your home or office network without a dedicated PC.
- IEEE 802.11b/g CompliantCompliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g protocol, the TRENDnet TEW-P1UG print server smoothly integrates into any existing wireless network with up to 54Mbps data transfer speed. With the wireless option, put your printer wherever you want, without having to run cables.
- Wireless SecurityThe TRENDnet TEW-P1UG supports WEP and WPA encryption for maximized wireless network security.
- Multiprotocol and Multisystem SupportThe TRENDnet TEW-P1UG print server supports various network protocols including TCP/IP, SMB, NetBEUI and AppleTalk as well as mainstream operation systems such as Windows, NetWare, Unix, Linux and Mac OS for great performance while working with most network and system environments.
- Web-based ManagementThe TRENDnet TEW-P1UG features a user-friendly, web-based user interface for easy configuration and maintenance.
- Firmware UpgradeAdd the latest device supports, new functions and performance improvements to your TRENDnet TEW-P1UG print server with firmware upgrades.