Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Tripp Lite 2000W Power Inverter / Charger with Auto-Transfer Switching, APS 12VDC 120V, Hardwired (APS2012)
- Delivers clean 120V AC power from AC or DC power source
- 2000W continuous output power; 4000W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Protects against blackouts, surges and EMI/RFI line noise
- Rugged polycarbonate housing resists moisture and impact
Tripp Lite's APS2012 DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter. Supplies up to 2000 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. OverPower inverter output feature temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for 1-60 minutes, and DoubleBoost inverter output feature delivers up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to cold start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment.
When hardwire AC input is energized, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage, 25/100 amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output. Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation (user supplies batteries and cabling - see owner's manual for recommendations). Passes sine wave utility or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes.
Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on startup. Optional APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LEDs provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information (APSRM4 sold separate). Supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel/SLA battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.
- High PerformanceSupports 120V AC output from a 120V AC line power source or 12V DC battery source. 16.6 millisecond automatic transfer between line and battery power for unintterupted operation. Supports UPS protection during blackouts and voltage fluctuations for equipment compatible with a one cycle transfer time.
- Generous Output2000 watts continuous AC output in inverter mode, 2400 watts continuous AC output in AC mode. Double Boost inverter output supports momentary startup loads up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds. OverPower inverter output supports longer duration overloads to 150% for 1-60 minutes under ideal battery and temperature conditions. (For best results, utilize OverPower usage for as short of a duration as possible, ensure battery bank and cabling is able to provide full nominal DC voltage under load and allow inverter/charger to fully cool before and after OverPower usage.)
- Battery Charger3-stage, selectable 25/100 amp battery charger with adjustable settings for wet/gel battery types offers fast, reliable battery recharging.
- 3-Position Switch3 position operating mode switch supports "AUTO" mode to enable automatic transfer between DC and AC modes, CHARGE-ONLY to maintain a full battery charge when AC is present without auto transfer and SYSTEM OFF settings.
- Better ProtectionResettable 25A charger AC input breaker and resettable 20A AC output breaker and automatic 2 speed cooling fan protect the inverter from load and temperature related failures. Automatic overload and thermal shutoff safely turns off inverter as excessive loads or overheating conditions develop.
- Excellent ConstructionReliability enhanced large-transformer design with secure mounting flanges and protected DC wiring terminals permits maximum robustness and stability. Moisture-resistant construction enables vehicular or marine operation in high humidity environments.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Compute4Less Corp Return Policy