The epic rematch is here! Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will take the battle to all-new heights. With new iconic characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, 48 characters included, a refined fighting system, eight new stages and new modes, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 continues the Capcom fighting game legacy when it releases at launch of the Playstation Vita.
- PLAYSTATION VITA FEATURESUltimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PlayStation Vita will feature online and local multiplayer, touchscreen functionality, NEAR, Heroes & Heralds mode, special gold herald skins, replay mode, and everything you would find in the PlayStation 3 experience.
- THE ULTIMATE ROSTERTwelve new legends from Marvel and Capcom join the fray, bringing the roster of characters on the disc up to 48, and a total of 50 with DLC.
- MORE LEGENDSIncludes some of the most iconic and celebrated characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, including Phoenix Wright on the Capcom side and Nova from the Marvel universe. The revamped roster also includes Vergil, Nemesis, Frank West, Strider and Firebrand from Capcom and Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Rocket Raccoon, Ghost Rider and Hawkeye from Marvel.
- NEW STAGESIncludes eight new stages, including tons of tweaks and surprises added to existing stages.
- ENHANCED MODESAfter many fan requests, Spectator mode is now available as part of an overall improved online experience along with other new modes and enhancements.
- NEWLY BALANCEDUltimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 offers re-balanced gameplay that will provide accessible depth for both newcomers and pros alike.