Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
USBGear 12 Volt USB hub Industrial 4-Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub for PC-MAC DIN-RAIL Mount
- 4-port USB hub can be wall-mounted or installed onto a DIN rail for convenient access to the ports.
- Can use cascading methods to connect up 127 USB devices
- Provides 4 USB downstream po
USB Hub 4 Port with Din Rail Mounting
The USB 2.0 4 port hub is a 12 volt Hi-Speed hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to four USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac.
Peripheral examples may include: External USB hard drives thumb drives digital camera or other USB 2.0 devices.
Designed for quick and easy access the USB 4 port hub provides four type “A” female downstream ports for connecting USB 2.0 peripherals or other USB hubs. A single type “B” female upstream port connects the hub to the host computer or another USB hub. The USB 12 Volt hub enables up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs. Configured directly by the operating system the USB 2.0 hub 4 port hub operates seamlessly with both Windows Mac and Linux systems.
USB 4 Port Hub Features:
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specs.
- Buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications.
- The USB 4 port hub is backward compatible with low speed 1.5 Mbps and full speed devices.
- Diagnostic LEDs provide port status for each port and power status.
- Works with Windows Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8 Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Item dimensions: 3.72 in (L) x 2.26 in (W) x 1.03 in (H) (11.45×5.73×2.63 cm) (length with ears 4.50 in).
- Supports self-power and bus-power.
- 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub
- 3 foot USB A to B Device cable.
- DIN Rail Clips
- User guide/Instruction Manual
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by AlphaZeta Products Return Policy